Design & Development - craft interactive - craft-interactive.com
❮ Back Next ❯
Job Title: Information Architect/Data Modeler
Relevant Experience: 15+ years
Work Location: Stamford, CT
Technical/Functional Skills: Data Modeling, ETL Architecture, Sybase Power Designer.
- 15+ years of total IT experience.
- 8+ years of experience as an Data Modeler/Architect.
- 10+ years of experience working in Data Warehousing projects as an technical architect/lead.
- 3+ years of working experience in Power Designer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support Information Architecture team with day to day activities in various data warehousing related activities.
- Support data modeling for multiple projects using Power Designer executed in parallel.
- Review and update Power Designer configuration as needed to support various ongoing projects.
- Review and update Power Designer guidelines for data modeling based on data warehouse architectural standards.
- Setup process for handling data model changes using Power Designer.
- Analyze if Power Designer and ChaRM can be integrated.
- Analyze if Power Designer can be used for SQL server release management.
- Support development team with data modeling changes.
- Provide detailed technical requirements for new enhancements to data warehouse from a data modeling perspective.
Generic Managerial Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Good problem solving skills
- Self starter