Design & Development - craft interactive - craft-interactive.com
Job Title: Senior Node.JS Java Developer
Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for a Disability System.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing.
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, Engineering or related discipline and 14 years of relevant work experience as a Web Application Developer; Master's degree and 5 years of experience; or 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (such as Rally, JIRA, or Version One).
- 6 months of experience in at least two of the following technologies: Node.js, React.js, Angular, Express.js, NGiNX, and Redis.
- Extensive knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures.
- Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML), MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint.