Design & Development - craft interactive - craft-interactive.com
Job Title: Microsoft BI Architect
Relevant Experience: 15+ Years
Work Location: Stamford, CT
- SQL Server (2012 or higher preferable),
- SSAS (2012 or higher preferable),
- Functional analysis,
- Technical lead experience.
Should have sound experience in creating SSAS multidimensional cubes and Tabular models.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathering detailed requirements from Client for building SSAS cubes.
- Interact with Business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements for building a multi-dimensional cube.
- Design and develop multi-dimensional cubes and tabular models as per industry standards to satisfy business requirements.
- Collaborate with Microsoft BI Architect and agree on the implementation design.
- Collaborate with Business and get sign-off on the developed components.
Generic Managerial Skills:
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Written & Oral communication